Our goal at CoolHut is to provide you with high quality products that are designed for easy of use and durability. In order to achieve this core value consistently, all CoolHut products are made in accordance with the highest quality standards and attention to detail.
- Backpack is constructed of 1680 denier nylon. Future versions will be 3x PU coated backing, which is stronger than nylon alone and more environmentally friendly than PVC)
- Awning is super lightweight rip-proof parachute grade nylon
Waterproof and fire resistant with a 30+ UV rating
- Awning and seat back poles are made of lightweight and extremely strong and corrosion resistant aluminum
- Ground Lounge is heavyweight (210 denier) rip-proof nylon
Ground surface is fireproof and heavily treated with waterproofing compound
All seams are sealed and waterproofed
- Seats are high strength, stain resistant cotton canvas duck for carefree durability.
- Webbing, grommets, buckles, and thread are industrial grade
- Speakers are worry-free polypropylene with clean clear sound
- Double and triple stitching is incorporated at stress points
- Self inflating foam pads are medical grade, single cell design, with high grade nylon and seam construction for leak-proof performance and comfort
- Nylon hammer is virtually indestructible
- Heavy-duty speed clips and rotating “x” connectors allow for easy set up and take down
- A full 30 day warranty on workmanship and product defects
If any defective product makes it past the keen eyes of our QC guys, CoolHut will repair or replace the defective part(s) at no charge to you
- An additional 60 day limited warranty on workmanship, defects and breakage
If any product breaks under normal use within 90 days of purchase, CoolHut will evaluate the product and repair or replace broken or defective parts at minimal cost. Stakes are warranty exempt.
Contact Service@CoolHut.com, or 1-877-5-The-HUT (1-877-584-3488) for warranty fulfillment
* Product purchase receipt must be presented to be eligible for warranty. CoolHut reserves the right to repair, replace (either for free or limited cost) or deny warranty claims based on product assessment after 30 days past purchase.